As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- "Outrageous! They dare to invade our home? They dare! We shall teach them to trespass here! Gather our warriors. Summon our rangers. We will attack the trolls and drive them from our forest so sternly they shall never dare encroach again."
- -- Anasterian Sunstrider
Anasterian Sunstrider is the current king of Quel'thalas, ruling from the Sunstrider
Spire within Silvermoon City. He is the great-grandson of Dath'Remar Sunstrider, the first king of Quel'thalas, and has been ruling the land for several centuries now. His son, Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, is a senior member of the Kirin Tor.
- Base Damage: 24
- Attack Type: Hero
- Attack Range: 100
- Base Armor: 2
- Armor Type: Hero
- Movement Speed: 270
Flame Burst (Q)
An AoE spell that damages units in a small area, each level increases damage, AOE, and mana cost.
|1||85||15 Seconds||800||150||N/A||Units within the AoE are damaged by 100 points.|
|2||100||15 Seconds||800||160||N/A||Units within the AoE are damaged by 125 points.|
|3||115||15 Seconds||800||170||N/A||Units within the AoE are damaged by 150 points.|
|4||130||15 Seconds||800||180||N/A||Units within the AoE are damaged by 175 points.|
|5||145||15 Seconds||800||190||N/A||Units within the AoE are damaged by 200 points.|
- This is Anasterian's best spell! It has no damage cap, so use it on tightly packed clusters of weak units.
Mana Shield (W)
Anasterian creates a shield that absorbs damage by using Anasterian's mana points, each level increasing damage absorbed per mana point.
|1||25||10 Seconds||N/A||N/A||Until turned off.||1 point of damage per point of mana.|
|2||25||10 Seconds||N/A||N/A||Until turned off.||1.5 points of damage per point of mana.|
|3||25||10 Seconds||N/A||N/A||Until turned off.||2 points of damage per point of mana.|
|4||25||10 Seconds||N/A||N/A||Until turned off.||2.5 points of damage per point of mana.|
|5||25||10 Seconds||N/A||N/A||Until turned off.||3 points of damage per point of mana.|
- If Anasterian runs out of mana, the skill automatically deactivates.
- Anasterian's Brilliance Aura allows this spell to run for longer.
- Most time, don't bother with this spell; Anasterian should not even be taking damage in the first place!
Brilliance Aura (E)
An aura that increases mana regeneration of the allied units affected by the aura, each level increasing mana regeneration per second.
|1||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Grants 1 point of mana regeneration to units within the AoE.|
|2||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Grants 1.33 points of mana regeneration to units within the AoE.|
|3||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Grants 1.67 points of mana regeneration to units within the AoE.|
|4||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Grants 2 point of mana regeneration to units within the AoE.|
- Dalaran's Jaina Proudmoore also has Brilliance Aura.
- This spell is still preferable over Mana Shield.
Steal Mana (R)
Anasterian Conjures forth a gigantic pillar of flame which does heavy damage to enemy units and burns them over time. Each level increases damage and mana cost.
|1||200||120 Seconds||800||200||9 Seconds||120 damage a second for 3 seconds, followed by minor damage for 6 seconds.|
|2||220||120 Seconds||800||200||9 Seconds||210 damage a second for 3 seconds, followed by light damage for 6 seconds.|
|3||240||120 Seconds||800||200||9 Seconds||300 damage a second for 3 seconds, followed by moderate damage for 6 seconds.|
- This spell has a casting time of 5 seconds.
- While casting, moonlight will shine on Anasterian, showing the enemy where he is; don't let them stun him!
Events and Others
Anasterian is lost forever when Silvermoon Palace is destroyed, being replaced by his son, Kael'thas.
Anasterian also carries a rare item with him, Felo'Melorn, which grants the power to cast firebolt, and +20 damage.