This page (or sections below) appears to have obsolete content. Wiki maintainers will make it relevant once again soon.
After the terrible sundering that ripped the world apart, a group of Night Elves vowed to restore the land and protect it from further devastation. Naturally connected to the Emerald Dream, they have been awakened to fight against the imminent powers that endanger the World Tree.
Location & Allies
Brown is located primarily in northeastern Kalimdor, with a base in the far southwest of the continent. You are shielded from the Horde by your ally light blue so you can focus on fighting gray in southern Kalimdor.
- The Sentinel - Their main settlement is just south from you, and is of crucial importance to you. The Sentinels guard your lands from invasions from the south. You should use Cenarius to help them, however.
Pros & Cons
- Quite safe initially; whoever wants to beat you will need to push through the Sentinel's forces first.
- Best tanks in the game.
- Good dispell and anti-caster abilities.
- Great support heroes.
- Nordrassil can revive 50 units with a single spell.
- Detection must be bought from an upgrade
- Units are expensive.
- Can be difficult to manage so many different units that fight in so many different ways.
- Heavy reliance on your ally.
- Can be rendered almost useless if Archimonde consumes the World Tree.
Middle and Late Game
(Text here) Control Groups
In the middle game, it is required to build casters, catapults, and even air units to defeat more players. One set up is:
- Control Group 1:
- Control Group 2:
- Control Group 3:
- Control Group 4:
- Control Group 5:
- Control Group 6:
|Balance Mastery||350||200||None||Empowers all Druidic casters, increasing their attack speed by 25% and mana regeneration by 75%. Also improves Life Bloom and Abolish Magic.|
|Bonding Mastery||350||200||None||Faerie Dragons unlock Fey Phantasm and Improved Mana Flare, Chimaeras unlock Lightining Barrage, Both units get +100Hp. Also increases the moonwells manapool by 100.|
|Feral Mastery||350||200||None||Druid of the Claw unlocks Feroucious Strikes and Furbolgs unlock Open Wounds. Both units get an 10% attack speed and damage boost plus 5% moviment speed.|
- If you bring the Horn of Cenarius to the Barrow Den, you can acquire Malfurion.
- If you or Light Blue kill Thunder Bluff you will get 3 powerful Guardians of Nature.
Northern Kingdom -
- If you or Light Blue kill Crowley in Gilneas, all your Ancients will get a boost to movement speed and HP.
Heroes, Units and Buildings
- Druidic Wisp
- Druid of the Claw
- Mountain Giant
- Druid of the Talon
- Faerie Dragon
- Druid of Growth
- Transport Ship
Special Buildings: (Unbuildable)
- Tree of Life
- Moon well
- Altar of Elders
- Ancient of Wonders
- Ancient of Lore
- Ancient of Wind
- Ancient Protector
- Night Elf Shipyard