- "I am Sylvanas Windrunner, Ranger-General of Silvermoon. I advise you to turn back now."
- -- Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner, Ranger-General of Silvermoon and sister to Alleria and Vereesa Windrunner, is the best archer in all of Azeroth. She guards over Quel'thalas with her rangers, ready to intercept any incoming threat. After helping defeating the Horde in the Second War, she now guards Quel'Thalas with vigilance, quickly subduing any threat that should arise--most often from the Forest Trolls lurking inside Zul'Aman.
In game, Sylvanas is an Agility-based hero, and a deadly hero-aimer. While initially she is fragile, with the proper items and spells she is perhaps the best hero assassin in the game. A common tactic is to invest primarily in Trueshot Aura/Pinpoint Shot, with atleast one point in Wind Walk in case she needs to escape from danger. At Level 10, damage increasing Items become 4x more effective when used by her, and at level 15 they become x7 more effective with her Multi-Shot spell.
- Base Damage: 22-32
- Attack Type: Hero
- Attack Range: 600
- Base Armor: 3
- Armor Type: Hero
- Movement Speed: 280
Wind Walk (Q)
Turns Sylvanas invisible to the enemy's eye. She gets bonus movement speed while invisible, and backstab damage when attacking while invisible.
|1||75||5 seconds||N/A||N/A||20 seconds||Becomes invisible. Grants 20% bonus Movement Speed and +20 Backstab damage.|
|2||90||5 seconds||N/A||N/A||35 seconds||Becomes invisible. Grants 40% bonus Movement Speed and +40 Backstab damage.|
|3||105||5 seconds||N/A||N/A||50 seconds||Becomes invisible. Grants 60% bonus Movement Speed and +60 Backstab damage.|
|4||120||5 seconds||N/A||N/A||60 seconds||Becomes invisible. Grants 80% bonus Movement Speed and +80 Backstab damage.|
- Always invest one point in this skill, you will need it to escape dangerous situations alive.
Pinpoint Shot (W)
Sylvanas Fires an extremely accurate arrow that stuns the target and deals significant damage.
|Mana||Cooldown||C. Range||Damage||Stun Duration||Effect|
|1||75||8 seconds||800||100||2/1 seconds||Deals heavy damage and stuns a single target.|
|2||100||8 seconds||800||175||4/2 seconds||Deals heavy damage and stuns a single target.|
|3||125||8 seconds||800||250||6/3 seconds||Deals heavy damage and stuns a single target.|
|5 seconds||900||350||8/4 seconds||Deals heavy damage and stuns a single target.|
|5||175||5 seconds||900||450||10/5 seconds||Deals heavy damage and stuns a single target.|
- This is a devasting hero aiming spell! Felo'Melorn's firebolt stun, coupled with Pinpoint Shot can stunlock an enemy hero long enough for you to deal crippling damage with your archers on the incapacited hero.
Trueshot Aura (E)
Sylvanas' leadership and archery skills allow her to boost nearby ranged unit's accuracy, allowing them to be more deadly.
|1||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Nearby ranged units get 10% bonus damage.|
|2||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Nearby ranged units get 20% bonus damage.|
|3||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Nearby ranged units get 30% bonus damage.|
|4||N/A||N/A||N/A||900||N/A||Nearby ranged units get 40% bonus damage.|
- Every single unit green controls (with one exception) have a ranged attack, and as such this aura will greatly benefit the High Elven army. Always get this.
Multi Shot (R)
Sylvanas' mastered skill with her bow allows her to fire multiple arrows at a time, each specifically directed to a target.
|1||N/A||N/A||600||N/A||N/A||Fires 4 arrows per attack.|
|2||N/A||N/A||600||N/A||N/A||Fires 7 arrows per attack.|
- Damage increasing items such as Felo'Melorn and Claws of Attacks will be 4x/7x more effective on Sylvanas with this ability!
- Sylvanas' extra arrows can hit target all around her, even behind her.
- Each multi-shot arrow will deal the same damage as Sylvanas' normal attack, items included.
Events and Others
Sylvanas is lost forever when Silvermoon Palace is destroyed. If the Elven Runestones are dead and Red or Blue kills her, she will be raised as a powerful banshee to serve them.
If Red has killed and raised her, and later looses the Frozen Throne, Sylvanas ( now undead) and a small group of undead will spawn on the shores of Lordaeron as a second chance.