| WARNING: OUTDATED|
This page (or sections below) appears to have obsolete content. Wiki maintainers will make it relevant once again soon.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
The Scourge is a vast army of the undead created by the Lich King — the being formerly known as the orc shaman Ner'zhul. Under the control of the Burning Legion, the Scourge's mission is to spread terror and destruction across the world in anticipation of the Burning Legion's inevitable invasion. The Undead Scourge quickly became the dominant power on the continent of Northrend, having subdued the native subterranean Nerubian Empire.
It has, however, lent forces to the dreadlords Tichondrius and Malganis. Allied to, the Burning Legion, its sole purpose is to pave the way for Archimonde and Kil'jaeden to enter Azeroth unimpeded. The Undead Scourge's mission is to destroy the North Alliance, a human and elven faction who guard the precious Book of Medivh, which is used to summon the Burning Legion.
Main Lore page:
Location & Allies[edit | edit source]
- The Undead Scourge begins with forces in Northrend, an isolated frozen continent on the northern end of the world, Scholomance a hidden settlement on an island south of Stratholme in the heart of the North Alliance lands that can prove vital for your goals.Their main seat of power, the Frozen Throne, is on the northwest of the continent.
- The Burning Legion
- The Burning Legion income is quite low at the start but, can grow very quickly after both great demons are summoned, and he can also divide the creep farming of Northrend.
- Starts with 3 control points Alterac ruins (15 gold), Drak´tharon Keep (20 gold), Twisting Nether (50 gold).
- The Burning Legion Forces will begin divided into 2 groups, the first is in Alterac in Northern kingdoms West of Scholomance, and the second on Drak´tharon Keep in Northrend, east of the Fronzen Throne.
Pros & Cons[edit | edit source]
- Access to lots of creep money.
- Easy to get CPs in Northrend.
- Has to face The alliance, 3 players with little help.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Early Game[edit | edit source]
Middle and Late Game[edit | edit source]
Composition[edit | edit source]
In the middle game, it is required to build casters, catapults, and even air units to defeat more players. One set up is:
- Control Group 1:
- Control Group 2:
- Control Group 3:
- Control Group 4:
- Control Group 5:
- Control Group 6:
Masteries[edit | edit source]
|Dark Magic Mastery||350||250||None||Improves the magical potency of your Undead casters, Curse will make an enemy have a 45% chance to miss, Anti-magic shell will block more damage and Unholy Frenzy will increase attack speed by 85%. Increase all units mana regeneration by 0.5|
|Disease Power||350||250||None||Greatly increases the amount of damage that Disease Cloud deals to enemy units, but decreases the duration of which disease cloud affects enemy units. Also allows you to train an additional 2 Meat Wagons. (Disease Cloud Before: 1 damage per second last 120 seconds, Disease Cloud After: 3 damage per second, lasts 60 seconds.)|
|Creature Mastery||350||250||None||Improves all creatures of the Scourge, making them attack 15% faster. Hitpoint bonus by 10%. Gargoyles will be able to use Howl of Terror ability (Howl of Terror: Reduces nearby enemy units' attack damage by 20% for 10 seconds.) Does not include units like ghouls, skeletons, necromancer, etc...)|
Events[edit | edit source]
- You can kill Sapphiron, to get him resurrected as a powerful demi-hero unit.
- If you bring Evil Arthas to the Frozen Throne at level 12, he will merge with it and became the Lich King.
Northern Kingdoms -
- You may activate the plague after 9 minutes (By typing -plague). This will give you Baron Rivendare as a hero, zombies will spawn from the human citizens and plague cauldrons will be created across Lordaeron, all of which will prove to be a potent distraction/army to aid you in your fight.
- Kel'Thuzad becomes unrevivable if killed by either Lordaeron (purple) or Dalaran (orange).
- If you destroy Stratholme and manage to kill Arthas before the Frozen Throne is destroyed, you will get him as a hero.
- If you manage to kill Green's Sylvanas Windrunner, you will get her as a powerful demi-hero and an second chance if the Frozen Throne is ever destroyed.
- You can summon the Burning Legion with the Lich Kel'thuzad via Sunwell or with the Book of Medivh.
- After destroying certain buildings; Andorhal's barracks (Andorhal), Hearthglen's Keep (Hearthglen), Brill's Inn, Agamand's Mill and Vandermar's Inn (Nearby Tirisfal Glade and Lordaeron City), Havenshire's Chapel (Havenshire), Darrowshire's Inn and Corin's Barn (Nearby Stratholme), an area of Blight will appear that buffs undead units regeneration.
- Should you or The Burning Legion (blue) destroy Gilneas, you will receive Darius Crownley as a demi-hero.
Heroes, Units and Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Kel'Thuzad (Revived)
- Baron Rivendare
- Arthas Menethil
- Arthas Menethil (As Lich King)
Heroes: (After the Frozen Throne is lost)
- Skeleton Archer
- Crypt Fiend
- Obsidian Statue
- Obsidian Destroyer
- Meat Wagon (Limited to 6 or 8 with Disease Power mastery)
- Frost Wyrm (Limited to 4, Excludes Sapphrion)
- Transport Ship
- Battleship (Limited to 12)
Special Buildings: (Unbuildable)
- Temple of the Damned
- Altar of Darkness
- Tomb of Relics
Notes[edit | edit source]